1. Your daily Morning Fizz: Port CEO Yoshitani sends NRA video to employees, in violation of Port code of conduct.
2. Josh talks about Yoshitani (and more) on KOMO News Radio.
3. Yoshitani apologizes for NRA video, saying he didn't expect it to offend.
4. County council considers raising some property taxes, slashing others.
5. BikeNerd comes out against the culture of cycling.
6. Tonight's the first public hearing on low-rise multifamily housing—that's ugly townhouses to you.
7. Your daily PubliCalendar: Real estate, class envy, and aspiration.
8. Homeless group says it will protest celebrity chef's salmon bakes for security in Victor Steinbrueck Park.
9. ABC News blasts US Rep. Adam Smith (D-WA) for funding a fighter engine even the defense department says it doesn't need.
10. Inevitable Patty Murray opponent Dino Rossi discovers social networking.
11. City Council ready to consider revamped rental-housing inspection program.
12. King County Council rejects property-tax increase for public safety.
13. On other blogs today.