Info & Demographics
Since debuting in March 2006, Seattle Met is the most valuable and researched source of local, lifestyle content delivered in any way consumers deem valuable to their lives.
Seattle Met readers enjoy a sophisticated life. They define themselves by their life experiences, their accomplishments, and their interests. Whether they’re making choices related to entertainment, dining, spas/fitness, shopping, travel, museums, theater, the outdoors, or local wine tastings, Seattle Met is their principal guide.
Source: 2015 Circulation Verification Council Audit
Seattle Met is available at more than 900 newsstands, specialty grocery stores, and local retailers throughout metropolitan Seattle, nearly all of which give the magazine prominent checkout aisle placement. Retailers include: QFC, Whole Foods, Fred Meyer, Safeway, Albertson’s, Metropolitan Market, Borders, and Barnes & Noble, as well as key airport locations and many more.
In addition to the magazine’s rapidly growing paid subscriber base, Seattle Met has an exclusive distribution program with 47 prominent hotels reaching 13,175 total rooms. Seattle Met also has a large waiting room distribution program with hospitals, and physicians’ and attorneys’ offices.
Who is the Seattle Met reader?
41 Median Age, Print Readers.
34 Median Age, Digital Readers.
$200,496 Average Household Income.
58% Are Executive, Professional, or Managerial.
78% Own their own home.
95% Attended College.
79% Do NOT have a newspaper delivered to their home/office.
71% Plan to take 3+ trips in the next year.
60% Eat at full-service restaurants 5 times per month, 29% up to 10 times per month.
76% Will attend food, drink, or wine tastings
63% Will attend theatre, opera, or symphony
85% Own a smartphone.
60% Frequently buy products and services advertised in Seattle Met.
Editorial Calendar & Ad Rates
For full details on our editorial calendar and advertising rates, please contact our sales staff at 206-454-3031 or email@example.com.
Events & Sponsorships
More than a magazine, Seattle Met is dedicated to creating an environment where our community can come together and enjoy memorable, one-of-a-kind experiences. In bringing the city the latest eats, drinks, entertainment, style, and ideas, we also structure our events so many of them benefit a local charity and promote community involvement and goodwill.
From our existing signature events to custom projects, we are able to reach a diverse, active and affluent audience. For an upcoming events schedule, sponsorship opportunities, or to hire us to produce an event tailored to you, please contact, Raquel Lee firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 454-3037
In addition to our custom & signature events, we are proud to support numerous community organizations through our media sponsorship program. To submit your event for consideration, please complete our sponsorship application.
We look forward to working with you!
If you are a new or existing advertiser, please download our Digital Requirements for Print and Digital Requirements for online ads. If you have any questions about the Digital Requirements or need further assistance, please contact our Production Director, Mary Bradford, at 206-454-3020 or email@example.com.
Sources: 2015 Circulation Verification Council Audit, 2015 Circulation Verification Council Email Survey, Quantcast August 2015, March 2015 Marketing Genetics Subscriber/Consumer Buyer Base Analysis, 2013 Circulation Verification Council Email Survey
Note: Subscriber and newsstand numbers include digital subscriptions and digital single copy sales
The city's preeminent who's who in pictures and words, highlighting the remarkable people and events that make our city so vibrant, exciting, and generous.
Want to see your event in The Met Pages? Contact TheMetPages@seattlemet.com or at 206.454.3015
PubliCola is to the go-to site for political insiders, elected officials, and government staffers.
• PubliCola is the #1 news site for Washington State legislators.
• PubliCola is the #1 news site for Seattle City Council and King County Council.
• City of Seattle employees read PubliCola more than any other online publication.
• 20% of our readers work in local government offices.
PubliCola readers are Seattle-based and active in their communities.
• 80% of our readers live within the Seattle city limits.
• 97% of our readers vote in local elections.
• 72% Male, 28% Female
• Median Age 34
• 79% have a college degree or higher
Advertisements on PubliCola get noticed.
• 75% of our readers get their news solely from online resources.
• 46% of our readers have clicked on advertisements displayed on PubliCola.
• 40% of our readers have attended an event they saw advertised on PubliCola.
What people are saying about PubliCola:
Washington Post voted PubliCola one of the best AWARDS/Testimonials state-based political blogs in the country.
• “PubliCola—a feisty political news site.” The Seattle Times
• “Since January 2009, PubliCola has offered rapidly reported tidbits and gritty opinion about local politics.” The Seattle Times
• “They should be incredibly proud of the way they so quickly built credibility, becoming an integral part of the local political debate, virtually overnight.” The Stranger
• The Seattle Post Intelligencer calls PubliCola a “must-read for people who work in politics and government”.
• PubliCola has reached beyond our region with its stories being picked up by such institutions as National Journal, The Atlantic Wire, The Huffington Post and New York magazine.
• Josh Feit is the recipient of 6 first place SPJ Awards, including best news feature and best general news reporting
Site Advertising Opportunities
PubliCola offers premium sponsorships and advertising zones that may be purchased by CPM. Our pricing is competitive and our Advertising Kit offers a full profile on PubliCola.
For advertising opportunities or for upcoming sponsorship opportunities, please contact Cameron McKinley via email or phone: