1. 50 North has opened across the street from University Village—stop in for happy hour.
2. Chorizo dumplings, pork belly pancakes, five spiced duck balls: Almost everything on the menu at Revel is under $15 and Quoin, the attached bar, is shaping up nicely.
3. Patience, my dears. Local 360 is opening very softly and slowly, but stop by the coffee bar and grab a latte and a chance to check out the interior.
4. Pop into Soul Wine, the new South Lake Union shop from Pike and Western’s Michael Teer, and get a glimpse of the goings-on upstairs at about-to-open Serious Pie.
5. All signs point to a grand opening this weekend at West Seattle’s year-in-the-works beer and wine bar Locöl. I’ve got a message into the owners, will let you know as soon as I hear.