As I reported in Fizz: Under pressure from Beacon Hill activist Roger Pence (and Fizz), city council president Tim Burgess has now decided to release how each council member voted during the behind-closed-doors process to move eight names forward out of the 43 applicants.
Burgess sent me the following account this morning:
Finalists with Council Members Who Recommended as Finalist
April 20, 2015
- Jan Drago (Godden, Harrell, Rasmussen)
- Noel Frame (Bagshaw, Burgess, Godden, Licata, Rasmussen, O’Brien)
- Sharon Lee (Harrell, Rasmussen, Sawant)
- Sharon Maeda (Harrell, O’Brien, Licata, Sawant)
- David Moseley (Bagshaw, Burgess, Godden, Rasmussen)
- John Okamoto (Bagshaw, Burgess, Godden, Harrell, Licata, O’Brien, Rasmussen)
- Sheley Secrest (Harrell, O’Brien, Sawant)
- Alec Stephens (Burgess, Harrell, O’Brien)
All applicants who had three or more council members recommending them as finalists were included in the motion designating the finalists.