1. Who may show up in Olympia to testify on behalf of the Governor's cap and trade bill? Al Gore .
2. How do you know a perennial candidate is running for Seattle City Council again? You get a request to be their Facebook friend—as everyone in the South end did this weekend from Darryl Smith .
3. Who will take King County Council Member Larry Phillips place if he takes K.C. Exec Ron Sims' place? Rep. Mary Lou Dickerson (D-36, Ballard).
4. Who will take Rep. Mary Lou Dickerson's place in the legislature? One person who's definitely interested is John Burbank , the lefty who tried to get elected to the legislature last November, losing 65-34 to Reuven Carlyle, now Rep. Reuven Carlyle (D-36, Ballard).
5. And good God. Who is Bruce Springsteen ?