- CrossFit viaduct demolition challenge: Your kettlebells are your wrecking balls.
- Bike-share hurdles: Proper form is key to clear the Lime Bikes scattered at regular intervals.
- There’s plenty of room for fill-ins on the Legion of Boom. Intact tendons a prerequisite.
- Hamilton ticket lottery MMA: Other people can’t win if they can’t stand.
- Parkour: so hot again. When vaulting on to a light rail car, tap your Orca Card first.
- Hill repeats to practice running for higher ground when the Big One strikes.
- Barre3, but with Starbucks counters.