- Michael Jackson They called him the King of Pop* for a reason.
- Janet Jackson With 160 million albums sold, ten No. 1 singles, and a new world tour in support of her album Unbreakable, she’d be the biggest pop star in pretty much any other family. Now if only she could find a malfunction-free wardrobe…
- Katherine Jackson The family matriarch survived polio, birthing ten kids, and Joe Jackson. Anything less than No. 3 would be insulting.
- Jermaine Jackson His successful solo career seems surprising in retrospect because he was so overshadowed by his siblings. He had a charting single with Devo (“Let Me Tickle Your Fancy”). Devo!
- Prince Michael Jackson II (aka Blanket) The second most famous person to be dangled off a balcony, behind only Vanilla Ice.
- Tito Jackson Be honest: You mainly remember him because Tito is a cool name.
- Tarvaris Jackson The Seahawks’ backup quarterback isn’t actually related to these Jacksons. Also, he’s not very good at playing quarterback.
- La Toya Jackson After a modest pop career and noted Playboy appearance, the wild card of the Jacksons mostly shows up on reality TV these days.
- Austin Brown Janet’s 30-year-old nephew is actually a moderately successful R&B singer-songwriter. Hooray comparative normalcy!
- Randy Jackson He’s not the American Idol judge, you guys! He was in the Jacksons!
- Randy Jackson This one’s the American Idol judge, you guys! But he’s not related, dawg!
- Marlon Jackson The self-proclaimed “dancing-est Jackson” during the Jackson 5’s peak. That distinction did not last.
3,786. Joe Jackson Bad dad.
*Up until 1990.