The lived-in ease of this cozy brick-walled boite not only makes Belltown feel like a neighborhood, it leaves you quite unprepared for the exacting food. Chef Ba -Culbert’s savory appetizer tarts are rich with delectables like bacon and fine Gruyere, and meltingly crusted; her celeriac soup a fathomless marvel topped with smoky paprika and caramelized pear. Dinners are comforting affairs—perhaps a moist, charry pork chop with polenta cake and greens and grilled fig—and lunches casual and precise. Everything, including the long, luscious list of housemade desserts, tastes more careful and authentic than it ought to at prices this low.
407 Cedar Street
Seattle, WA 98121
- Mon–Fri 11–3, 4–10
Sat & Sun 8–3, 5–10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Seafood Road Trips
- Oh, NO—La Bête Will Say Farewell in August
- Morning Fizz: Transportation Projects Don't Need to Take as Long as They Do