It’s all about the crepes at this friendly Georgetown café: namely the egg, Black Forest ham, swiss cheese, cheddar, red onion, Roma tomato, and baby spinach crepe, topped with poblano basil vinaigrette and creme fraiche.
6261 13th Ave S
Seattle, WA 90108
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle