It’s all about the crepes at this friendly Georgetown café: namely the egg, Black Forest ham, swiss cheese, cheddar, red onion, Roma tomato, and baby spinach crepe, topped with poblano basil vinaigrette and creme fraiche.
6261 13th Ave S
Seattle, WA 90108
- Mon–Fri 7–3:30
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- The Working Stiff's Guide to Lunch in the City
- Bryn Lumsden Will Open Damn the Weather in Pioneer Square
- Morning Fizz: Former Democratic House Member to Run as Republican
- The Pedestrian Chronicles: The Pike-Pine Corridor