Specialties: Recommended Menu, Singles Scene, Editors Pick, Dive, and Outdoor Patio
The next time some fine young Eastern European backpacker asks you to direct him to a hip area of town, steer him up Capitol Hill to Linda’s. Twenty- and thirtysomethings hang out under the stuffed buffalo head at the bar, out on the back deck, or near the jukebox where they queue up Johnny Cash songs. It’s a see-and-be-seen scene, but not an impenetrable one, and particularly laudable by weekend daylight, when recovering revelers take down omelets, Bloody Marys, and pitchers of mimosas as fast as servers can bring them.
707 E Pine St
Seattle, WA 98122
- This Week in Happy Hour: Prohibition Edition
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- This Week in Happy Hour: Casual and Alfresco
- Best Washington Wines: The 2012 List
- Best Bars 2011: 10 Top Seattle Bars Right Now
- 10 Top Winery Visits
- Best Bars 2013
- Sean Sullivan's Wine of the Week: Milbrandt Traditions Pinot Gris