Specialties: Recommended Menu, Singles Scene, Editors Pick, Dive, and Outdoor Patio
The next time some fine young Eastern European backpacker asks you to direct him to a hip area of town, steer him up Capitol Hill to Linda’s. Twenty- and thirtysomethings hang out under the stuffed buffalo head at the bar, out on the back deck, or near the jukebox where they queue up Johnny Cash songs. It’s a see-and-be-seen scene, but not an impenetrable one, and particularly laudable by weekend daylight, when recovering revelers take down omelets, Bloody Marys, and pitchers of mimosas as fast as servers can bring them.
707 E Pine St
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon–Fri 4pm–2am; Sat & Sun 11pm–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- Wha?! Anheuser-Busch Buys Seattle's Elysian Brewing
- The Internet’s Best Seahawks Cocktails
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Best Bars 2013
- Seahawks Sunday: Where to Watch, Cheer...and Drink
- Stout Opens Tomorrow on Capitol Hill
- The Top 100 Washington Wines