Dr. Minou Karbakhsch , the founder of MK Periodontics and Implants in Tacoma and Kirkland, has always considered and treated her patients as a whole person versus treating an isolated "tooth problem."
As chronic diseases spike and more people seek a healthier lifestyle, the importance of non-bleeding gums, life-long tooth retention, proper chewing function and nutritional support has dramatically increased. As pioneers in holistic Wellness in Dentistry, our approach is to address the periodontal concerns of our patients while keeping the entire person in mind.
Our services include:
- Gentle Guided Biofilm Therapy; an innovative minimally invasive non-surgical treatment of gum disease
- Pocket reduction therapy to recreate healthy gum seals
- Periodontal plastic surgery for recession and sensitive teeth
- "Gummy smile" correction - before and after orthodontics
- Dental implants / "Teeth in a day" / and computer guided surgery
- Supplemental approaches: We successfully use Bio-electromagnetic energy regulation (BEMER) therapy, Kangen Water, nutritional counseling , and trigger point injections to aid in the rejuvenation process with accelerated healing response times in the treatment of our patients.
Our ultimate goal is to provide you with a valuable, intentional, and meaningful periodontal experience – to help you keep your teeth healthy, your body strong and your smile beautiful. Our clinics apply the most advanced technologies and gentle treatment approaches tailored to each individual's need.
If you are curious about your periodontal health and would like to reserve a consultation with us, please reach out. We look forward to meeting you and providing a warm and welcoming experience in a safe and comfortable environment. Smile on!
MK PERIODONTICS AND IMPLANTS
Minou Karbakhsch, DDS, MSD, PhD
Michitsuna Katafuchi, DDS, MSD, PhD
Diplomates of the American Board of Periodontology
2302 S. Union Ave Suite C-27, Tacoma WA 98405
12911 120th Ave NE Suite F-240 Kirkland, WA 98034