SAM is hosting Rally for SAM, a fundraising event the evening of June 29, at the Olympic Sculpture Park that is sure to get your engines going! A cocktail party unlike any other, Rally for SAM will feature 18 of the finest cars on earth from five extraordinary private collections placed among the park’s amazing art and dazzling views, paired with food, drink, and music.
From the Art Deco lines of the elegant 1937 Talbot Lago to a 1954 Ferrari 375 MM first purchased by the Italian film director Roberto Rossellini, this installation celebrates these iconic symbols of style, luxury, and speed and will inspire dreams of the open road. Scroll down to see the full list of rare cars.
Join the Joy Ride
Show-stopping automobiles are just the beginning—your ticket to this party in the park also includes:
- Artist-designed, pop-up bars with hosted beverages including craft cocktails, local wine and beer. These car-inspired experiences will be designed by local artists David Lipe, Margie Livingston, Cathy McClure, George Rodriguez, Matt Sellars, Carolina Silva, Michael Swaine, W. Scott Trimble, and Dan Webb.
- Hearty appetizers by some of Seattle’s hottest restaurants:
- FareStart Restaurant and FareStart Catering
- Cafe Campagne
- Dahlia Lounge
- Via Tribunali Neapolitan Pizzeria
- Live music and entertainment throughout the park by The Moondoggies, Shelby Earl and Band, and KEXP Dance Party DJ Michele Myers.
Tickets for Rally for SAM begin at $150, and include all food and drink. This cocktail party is a 21+ event, ID required at the door.
Get tickets to view this amazing collection of incredibly rare cars at SAM’s biggest fundraiser of the year. All proceeds from Rally for SAM support the artistic and community engagement programs across all three Seattle Art Museum locations.
Rally for SAM Cars
1932 Alfa Romeo 8C 2300
1938 Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B
1935 ERA Romulus
1991 Ferrari F40
2005 Ford GT
1952 Mercedes Benz SLR
1956 Mercedes-Benz 300SL
1965 Shelby 289 Cobra
1937 Talbot Lago T 105C SS
1934 Alfa Romeo Tipo P3 Grand Prix
1932 Auburn Speedster
1937 Delahaye 135 convertible
1960 Ferrari 250 GT LWB California Spyder Competizione
1962 Ferrari 250 GTO
1967 Ferrari 275 GTS/4 Nart Spyder
1954 Ferrari 375MM
1953 Ferrari 375MM Spyder
2017 La Ferrari Aperta