Tickets to the NFC Championship game at CenturyLink Field on Sunday are fetching upwards of $1,500 on the secondary market. But what fun is a straight-up cash-for-seats deal when you can barter on Craigslist?
- Camping sucks.
- You’re in luck, Terry. It just so happens we robbed a stagecoach filled with gold bars the other day!
- Whew. We were worried Steve Ballmer might not be able to get a ticket.
- That's actually pretty legit. What's the catch? Your neighbors are psychos, right?
- Snowboarding equipment, power tools, dirt bike helmet … So basically your husband cheated on you, and you’re just trying to get back at him by pawning his stuff. Well played.
- But what if Joey Fatone makes a surprise appearance?
- Honestly, who wouldn’t trade their self-respect for a chance to watch Marshawn Lynch go Beast Mode and be objectified at a live sporting event?
Go Hawks, indeed.
NFC Championship Game: Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers
Jan 19 at 3:30, CenturyLink Field, sold out. Televised on FOX.