Local hotels aren’t just for your visiting Cousin Eddie—you’ll need them this holiday season for meals, in-town getaways, or special events.
• Playing Santa is easier when you shop alone. For $50, drop your children (ages 4 and up) at Hotel 1000 for four hours. For $75, add two cocktails (for you, not the kid) at Boka Kitchen and Bar and free valet parking. Upgrade to the $200 level for all of the above, plus a gift certificate at Spaahh in the downtown hotel. Tickets are online. December 11.
• The Hunt Club in the Sorrento Hotel will have three-course afternoon and evening meals on Christmas Eve and Day, dishing up prime rib, sweet onion and yam soup, and cherry pie. December 24 and 25.
• Tulio next to Hotel Vintage Park throws a traditional Feast of the Seven Fishes on Christmas Eve. It includes mussels, spicy crab spaghetti, calamari, and more seafoody treats. Reservations are encouraged. December 24.
• For the fourth year, Hotel 1000 will be celebrating 12 Days of Comfort, Joy, and Cheer, meaning that the dozen days before Christmas will feature snow outside the hotel and a charity-giving tree inside. Return daily for drink specials at Boka Kitchen and Bar, including the Partridge in a Pear Tree cocktail, with vodka, champagne, rosemary, and, of course, pear. Drink sales and the tree benefit Art With Heart, a local non-profit. December 13–24.
• The Hilton Seattle happens to be right next to the Fifth Avenue Theatre, so they’re offering two tickets to Cinderella with a cozy hotel room for $250, including parking. Through December 31.