PubliCola is to the go-to site for political insiders, elected officials, and government staffers.
• PubliCola is the #1 news site for Washington State legislators.
• PubliCola is the #1 news site for Seattle City Council and King County Council.
• City of Seattle employees read PubliCola more than any other online publication.
• 20% of our readers work in local government offices.
PubliCola readers are Seattle-based and active in their communities.
• 80% of our readers live within the Seattle city limits.
• 97% of our readers vote in local elections.
Advertisements on PubliCola get noticed.
• 75% of our readers get their news solely from online resources.
• 46% of our readers have clicked on advertisements displayed on PubliCola.
• 40% of our readers have attended an event they saw advertised on PubliCola.
PubliCola editors Josh Feit and Erica C. Barnett were named “Most Influential” media by Seattle Magazine in 2011
The Seattle Post Intelligencer calls PubliCola a “must-read for people who work in politics and government” .
Seattle Magazine says PubliCola is a hot “media mover and shaker” and cites PubliCola journalist, Erica C. Barnett as Seattle’s #1 news nerd.
Mike O’Brien, Seattle City Council Member, says “When I need to find out what is happening in the Mayor’s Office, I go to PubliCola first!”
Rep. Hans Dunshee (D-44) says, “PubliCola’s up to the minute coverage is a must-read for me during the legislative session.”
Cliff Traisman, Olympia lobbyist, says, “PubliCola is down to the trenches doing the in-depth reporting.”
Kate Joncas, President for the Downtown Seattle Association, says, “I read PubliCola for breakfast.”
PubliCola offers premium sponsorships and advertising zones that may be purchased by CPM. Our pricing is competitive and our Advertising Kit offers a full profile on PubliCola.
For advertising opportunities or for upcoming sponsorship opportunities, please contact Ryan Fitzgerald via email or phone: