This environmentally low-impact pie slinger stays committed to sustainability with locally sourced toppers, bike-only delivery, and cardboard box banishment. And choose from three all-organic crust—whole wheat, gluten-free, or white.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section."
1635 Queen Anne Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- Sun–Thu 11:30–9:30
Fri & Sat 11:30–10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014