Columbia City has now officially secured its United Nations status with this serene, family-friendly sushi bar right on the main drag, from the folks who brought you Thoa’s downtown and Chinoise Cafe.
4909 Rainier Ave S
Seattle, WA 98118
- Mon 4:30–9:30; Tue–Sat 11:30–2:30, 4:30–9:39; Sun 4:30–9:30
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Morning Fizz: Sawant Won Because...
- Update: Zara Seattle
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- How Margaret Atwood and Heavy Metal Influenced Rob Delaney's New Book
- 16 Bars and Restaurants with Fireplaces
- Morning Fizz: Gay is Passé
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: December 4–10
- Morning Fizz: "We Worry That Many Economic Factors Will Be Overlooked."