The swank white room at the new Hyatt at Olive 8 features a green attitude, a nice comforty list (plenty of veggie sides and Beecher’s mac ’n’ cheese), and a welcome dose of happy hour in the one remaining corner of downtown that didn’t have one.
1639 Eighth Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
- 6:30am–midnight daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)