Umi’s an impressive moderne setting, but only a few of its ballyhooed sakes are available by the pour, in incongrous tulip stemware (supposedly to concentrate aromas) rather than traditional masu. The fashionable clientele don’t seem to care, especially late at night when DJs start the party.
2230 First Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- 4pm–2am daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale