Umi’s an impressive moderne setting, but only a few of its ballyhooed sakes are available by the pour, in incongrous tulip stemware (supposedly to concentrate aromas) rather than traditional masu. The fashionable clientele don’t seem to care, especially late at night when DJs start the party.
2230 First Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- 4pm–2am daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Trove Opens This Weekend (And Mass Excitement Ensues)
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: Obliviously
- This Week in Happy Hour: Fremont Edition
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Morning Fizz: Mayor Murray Will Propose Car Sharing Expansion
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 11–14