Umi’s an impressive moderne setting, but only a few of its ballyhooed sakes are available by the pour, in incongrous tulip stemware (supposedly to concentrate aromas) rather than traditional masu. The fashionable clientele don’t seem to care, especially late at night when DJs start the party.
2230 First Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- 4pm–2am daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- The London Plane: Pretty and Potent
- Hommage (née Book Bindery) Opens This Week
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- Best Breakfast Spots