Umi’s an impressive moderne setting, but only a few of its ballyhooed sakes are available by the pour, in incongrous tulip stemware (supposedly to concentrate aromas) rather than traditional masu. The fashionable clientele don’t seem to care, especially late at night when DJs start the party.
2230 First Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- 4pm–2am daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)