This handsome white-linen, wood-paneled ristorante off the downtown Hotel Vintage Park might appear the product of a hotel-restaurant cookie cutter, from waiters with Continental accents to busers in neckties. But closer inspection rewards with inspired-Italian-with-a-flourish fare—a melting braised pork shank over fat corona beans crowned with horseradish gremolata; crispy duck over farro studded with marinated figs; a distinctively seasoned pasta alla chitarra with braised pork, rosemary, and ricotta—and a record of consistency unusual in a hotel property. The centrally located room is intimate, warmed by a wood-burning oven, and upstairs boasts a private room resembling an aristocrat’s library.
1100 Fifth Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
Fri 7–10, 11:30–2:30, 5–1
Sat 8–2:30, 5–1
Sun 8–2:30, 5–midnight
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 13–16
- Morning Fizz: Breaking Apart for the First Time
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Five Dinner Series to Put on the Calendar
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle