Trophy won the Vanilla category of our cupcake-comparing 2009 desserts blowout Sweet Science; one taster said: “the sweet, distinct vanilla tastes like it came from nature, not a chemistry lab.” The Wallingford hot spot was also runner-up in the Baker’s Choice category with its Red Velvet, a cupcake we found deep and complex.
2612 NE Village Lane
Seattle, WA 98105
- Mon–Sat 9:30–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Best Breakfast Spots
- This Week in Restaurant News: Shot Clocks In
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen