Trophy won the Vanilla category of our cupcake-comparing 2009 desserts blowout Sweet Science; one taster said: “the sweet, distinct vanilla tastes like it came from nature, not a chemistry lab.” The Wallingford hot spot was also runner-up in the Baker’s Choice category with its Red Velvet, a cupcake we found deep and complex.
700 110th Ave
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Mon–Sat 8–8
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."