Trophy won the Vanilla category of our cupcake-comparing 2009 desserts blowout Sweet Science; one taster said: “the sweet, distinct vanilla tastes like it came from nature, not a chemistry lab.” The Wallingford hot spot was also runner-up in the Baker’s Choice category with its Red Velvet, a cupcake we found deep and complex.
700 110th Ave
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Mon–Sat 8–8
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Oh Go Jump in a Lake
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 18–21
- Morning Fizz: City Hall Irony of the Day