Trophy won the Vanilla category of our cupcake-comparing 2009 desserts blowout Sweet Science; one taster said: “the sweet, distinct vanilla tastes like it came from nature, not a chemistry lab.” The Wallingford hot spot was also runner-up in the Baker’s Choice category with its Red Velvet, a cupcake we found deep and complex.
700 110th Ave
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Mon–Sat 8–8
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Update: Zara Seattle
- Seattle New Year's Eve Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: Keynote Speaker
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- Morning Fizz: "However, If Corporate Resistance Results in the Ordinance Getting Watered Down..."
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- First Look: Chef Jason Wilson's New Miller's Guild
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen