Everything is fun at the Saint tequila bar—even the restrooms, which are decked out like Day of the Dead dioramas. Try a shot of Sauza chased by spicy housemade sangrita. Full menu of from-scratch Mexican eats.
1416 E Olive Way
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon-Sat 5pm-2am
Sun 10-2:30, 5pm-2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Best Breakfast Spots
- This Week in Restaurant News: Shot Clocks In
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen