The restaurant and bar serves burgers, sandwiches, salads, and more. Happy hour offers one dollar off beer and wine, and five-dollar appetizers.
3401 Evanston Ave N.
Seattle, WA 98103
- 11am–1am daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014