This smoked-meats-and-whiskey bar from the prolific Brian McCracken and Dana Tough (Spur, Tavern Law, the Coterie Room) feels like a casual watering hole but traffics in haute cuisine—with each of its eight or so nightly meats smoked in wood, herbs, corn, bamboo, or other mediums. (When’s the last time you dined on lavender-smoked pork cheeks and $40 drams of single malt in a place blaring classic rock?) The food can be sumptuous: a gorgeously composed plate of roasted and raw gourds, where smoky roasted squash, curled cuke slices, and chunks of compressed watermelon come masterfully accented with mint leaves, dollops of yogurt, and Calabrian chili.
1410 12th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122
- 5 PM-2 AM Daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- Morning Fizz: Transportation Projects Don't Need to Take as Long as They Do
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Best Breakfast Spots
- This Week in Restaurant News: Flames
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die