Decent Mex food served lunch and dinner with tequila galore. But be warned: If rollicking nighttime singles scenes are not your thing, leave before happy hour.
2221 NW Market St
Seattle, WA 98107
- 11–2am daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- First Look: Chef Jason Stratton's Aragona
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- An Eater’s Guide to the Malls
- Update: Zara Seattle
- Murray Announces More Top Hires
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen
- Behind the Scenes: Seattle Designer Reina Acab of Le Notre
- Four Observations About Today's Murray Announcement