Typical pub grub is on the menu, with the frites and aioli being a favorite amongst patrons.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
4356 Leary Way NW
Seattle, WA 98107
- Mon–Fri 11am–2am
Sat & Sun 10:30am–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- OMFG It's the PSL!
- Morning Fizz: "A Culture of Distrust and Brutality"
- Try This Trail: Maple Pass
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Afternoon Jolt: Weyerhaeuser Moving HQ to Pioneer Square
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: August 21–September 1
- Morning Fizz: More on the MIA GOP Memo