Typical pub grub is on the menu, with the frites and aioli being a favorite amongst patrons.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
4356 Leary Way NW
Seattle, WA 98107
- Mon–Fri 11am–2am
Sat & Sun 10:30am–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014