Typical pub grub is on the menu, with the frites and aioli being a favorite amongst patrons.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
4356 Leary Way NW
Seattle, WA 98107
- Mon–Fri 11am–2am
Sat & Sun 10:30am–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Where to Camp 2014: From Backpacking to Glamping
- This Week in Restaurant News: Flames
- This Week in Happy Hour: Fish Tacos Edition
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- Morning Fizz: Transportation Projects Don't Need to Take as Long as They Do