Typical pub grub is on the menu, with the frites and aioli being a favorite amongst patrons.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
4356 Leary Way NW
Seattle, WA 98107
- Mon–Fri 11am–2am
Sat & Sun 10:30am–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The New Seattle Breakfast
- An Entire Summer's Worth of Amazing Patios
- A Fiendish Conversation with the Lonely Forest's John Van Deusen
- Morning Fizz: Location by Average Income
- Soundgarden and Pharrell Williams Celebrate the Seahawks with Free NFL Kickoff Concert
- Seattle’s Best Seafood