Typical pub grub is on the menu, with the frites and aioli being a favorite amongst patrons.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
4356 Leary Way NW
Seattle, WA 98107
- Mon–Fri 11am–2am
Sat & Sun 10:30am–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots