This hot artisanal cheese shop in Melrose Market oozes with local offerings from purveyors such as Black Sheep Creamery and Mt. Townsend Creamery; varieties from Italy and France; and olives and crackers. Sharing a space with Rain Shadow Meats doesn’t hurt, either. Baked Weybridge wrapped in double-smoked Colorado bacon, anyone?
1531 Melrose Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
- Mon–Sat 11–7, Sun noon–7
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014