This hot artisanal cheese shop in Melrose Market oozes with local offerings from purveyors such as Black Sheep Creamery and Mt. Townsend Creamery; varieties from Italy and France; and olives and crackers. Sharing a space with Rain Shadow Meats doesn’t hurt, either. Baked Weybridge wrapped in double-smoked Colorado bacon, anyone?
1531 Melrose Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
- Mon–Sat 11–7, Sun noon–7
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes (Rob Johnson) & Dislikes (The Seattle Housing Authority)
- Best Breakfast Spots
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Here Are Six Great New Burger Places Around Town
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- These Seattle Breweries Are Pouring Fresh Hop Beer