This hot artisanal cheese shop in Melrose Market oozes with local offerings from purveyors such as Black Sheep Creamery and Mt. Townsend Creamery; varieties from Italy and France; and olives and crackers. Sharing a space with Rain Shadow Meats doesn’t hurt, either. Baked Weybridge wrapped in double-smoked Colorado bacon, anyone?
1531 Melrose Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
- Mon–Sat 11–7, Sun noon–7
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."
- There Are Two New Faces Behind the Bar at Zig Zag
- Morning Fizz: Council Skeptical of $1.07 Billion Waterfront Project (LIKE); Celis in Bike Gear (DISLIKE)