This hot artisanal cheese shop in Melrose Market oozes with local offerings from purveyors such as Black Sheep Creamery and Mt. Townsend Creamery; varieties from Italy and France; and olives and crackers. Sharing a space with Rain Shadow Meats doesn’t hurt, either. Baked Weybridge wrapped in double-smoked Colorado bacon, anyone?
1531 Melrose Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
- Mon–Sat 11–7, Sun noon–7
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: A Special Session for Transportation Funding and Not K-12 Funding?
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Paying for Pronto
- 30 Perfect Day Trips