This hot artisanal cheese shop in Melrose Market oozes with local offerings from purveyors such as Black Sheep Creamery and Mt. Townsend Creamery; varieties from Italy and France; and olives and crackers. Sharing a space with Rain Shadow Meats doesn’t hurt, either. Baked Weybridge wrapped in double-smoked Colorado bacon, anyone?
1531 Melrose Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
- Mon–Sat 11–7, Sun noon–7
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- Oh, NO—La Bête Will Say Farewell in August