A thousand devoted regulars can’t be wrong about the swoony Italian fare at the aptly named Italian haunt on the Mount Baker Ridge. Ooh, the view!
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
1425 31st Ave S
Seattle, WA 98144
- Mon–Thu 5–9
Fri 11:30–2; 4–10
Sun 10–2; 4–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Oh Go Jump in a Lake
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 18–21
- Morning Fizz: City Hall Irony of the Day