A thousand devoted regulars can’t be wrong about the swoony Italian fare at the aptly named Italian haunt on the Mount Baker Ridge. Ooh, the view!
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
1425 31st Ave S
Seattle, WA 98144
- Mon–Thu 5–9
Fri 11:30–2; 4–10
Sun 10–2; 4–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"