A thousand devoted regulars can’t be wrong about the swoony Italian fare at the aptly named Italian haunt on the Mount Baker Ridge. Ooh, the view!
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
1425 31st Ave S
Seattle, WA 98144
- Mon–Thu 5–9
Fri 11:30–2; 4–10
Sun 10–2; 4–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: A Special Session for Transportation Funding and Not K-12 Funding?
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Paying for Pronto
- 30 Perfect Day Trips