Teddy’s has been a legend in Hawaii for 10 years (the Woodinville location just opened in March) and the burger culture there has yet to implode. Once we got past the perverse notion of putting island fruit between beef and bun, we found that the burgers deftly walks the line between salty and sweet. This is a six-napkin feast, though: Even if you opt for the dainty five-ounce patty (Teddy’s serves up seven- and nine-ounce versions as well), the mixture of sauces and juices is more than the buttery-soft bun can absorb. But it’s a mess worth taming in the name of blazing new trails in burger consumption.
17705 140th Ave NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
- Mon–Sun 10:30–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- Update: Zara Seattle
- Morning Fizz: Keynote Speaker
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen
- Seattle New Year's Eve Event Guide 2013
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- First Look: Chef Jason Stratton's Aragona
- Morning Fizz: GOP Christmas Wish List