Smart meets smoldering on the hippest flank of Capitol Hill, where food and patrons vie for the Most Beautiful title. It’s tapas and other Iberian delights: tuna carpaccio with citrus salad, pork tenderloin studded with hot berry compote, a list of ceviches and paellas as long as a Barcelona summer—in short, intelligent food crisply executed, with enough sensually oiled little noshes and flowing Spanish wines to keep the culinary foreplay going all night. Lit like Antonio Banderas’s bedroom, with nice airy sightlines from platforms at different levels, the place makes the perfect Big Date set, particularly during happy hour, when some of the tapas are half-off and tops look like they’re about to be. If you miss the chocolate Diablo cake, an indescribable orgy of chocolate and cayenne pepper, you have missed the single best dessert in this city.
1100 Pike St
Seattle, WA 98101
- Sun–Thu 5–10; Fri & Sat 5–11
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Oh Go Jump in a Lake
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 18–21
- Morning Fizz: City Hall Irony of the Day