The bright, warmly industrial space in the lobby of the Via6 apartments is the Asian fusion joint Tom Douglas has been hinting at for years. One of a tangle of Douglas businesses including a coffeehouse and a gift shop, the setup can be confusing (is this patio table for sale, or am I in another restaurant?). Once seated, however, the place buzzes with a drop-in youthfulness befitting the menu of boundary-busting Asian comfort foods—things like ketchup-bacon fried rice or pork and sweet corn ramen—that will horrify purists but kick off cravings for everyone else. Drinks, boozy or un-, are uncommonly intriguing here.
2121 6th Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- Mon-Thur: 11am-2; 4:30-11
Fri: 11am-2; 4:30-12
Sat: 9am-2; 4:30-12
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Oh Go Jump in a Lake
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 18–21
- Morning Fizz: City Hall Irony of the Day