Once El Greco, then Table 219, and now in the hands of 219’s chef, Broadway’s Americana has built its new name on its storied brunches—now served six days a week. Don’t miss the French toast.
219 Broadway E
Seattle, WA 98102
- Tue–Thu 4:30–10
Fri & Sat 9am–10pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes (Rob Johnson) & Dislikes (The Seattle Housing Authority)
- Best Breakfast Spots
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Here Are Six Great New Burger Places Around Town
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- These Seattle Breweries Are Pouring Fresh Hop Beer