The manly chophouse decor of the old Union Square Grill has been given second life in this Seattle branch of a national steakhouse chain big on chipper tableside service, focus-groupy crowdpleasers (breaded calamari with sweet chili glaze, egg rolls stuffed with cheesesteak), and the full complement of steaks and chops. As steakhouses go it’s not hugely pricey and portions are sane. That said, this ain’t no foodie’s steakhouse, cowboy: this one’s for junior execs plotting corner-office overthrows over two-martini lunches…and how ’bout the microminiskirt on that hostess!
621 Union St
Seattle, WA 98101
- Lunch Mon–Fri 11–3
Dinner Mon–Sat 5–11, Sun 5–10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"