The manly chophouse decor of the old Union Square Grill has been given second life in this Seattle branch of a national steakhouse chain big on chipper tableside service, focus-groupy crowdpleasers (breaded calamari with sweet chili glaze, egg rolls stuffed with cheesesteak), and the full complement of steaks and chops. As steakhouses go it’s not hugely pricey and portions are sane. That said, this ain’t no foodie’s steakhouse, cowboy: this one’s for junior execs plotting corner-office overthrows over two-martini lunches…and how ’bout the microminiskirt on that hostess!
621 Union St
Seattle, WA 98101
- Lunch Mon–Fri 11–3
Dinner Mon–Sat 5–11, Sun 5–10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- Morning Fizz: Mayor Murray Will Propose Car Sharing Expansion