Forging just the right balance between the bohemian-comfy spot it looks like—stucco walls, someone’s grandma’s old living room floor lamps set to way-dim—and the distinguished destination dining room it cooks like, Stumbling Goat has earned its status as one of this city’s premier neighborhood draws. Thank a tight menu of seasonal innovations—an earthy-sweet squash soup topped with herbed croutons; a tart and musky plate of house-smoked sturgeon with an egg-celeriac salad and caramelized leeks; a crackling-skin roast chicken with roasted garlic cloves that, since it never leaves the menu, attracts groupies across several states. Service tends toward the pokey and the friendly. Great cocktails.
6722 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- Tue–Sun 5–9; Sat 8-noon, 5–10; Sun 8-1, 5-10 Closed Mon
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21