Forging just the right balance between the bohemian-comfy spot it looks like—stucco walls, someone’s grandma’s old living room floor lamps set to way-dim—and the distinguished destination dining room it cooks like, Stumbling Goat has earned its status as one of this city’s premier neighborhood draws. Thank a tight menu of seasonal innovations—an earthy-sweet squash soup topped with herbed croutons; a tart and musky plate of house-smoked sturgeon with an egg-celeriac salad and caramelized leeks; a crackling-skin roast chicken with roasted garlic cloves that, since it never leaves the menu, attracts groupies across several states. Service tends toward the pokey and the friendly. Great cocktails.
6722 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- Tue–Sun 5–9; Sat 8-noon, 5–10; Sun 8-1, 5-10 Closed Mon
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Update: Zara Seattle
- Seattle New Year's Eve Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: Keynote Speaker
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- Morning Fizz: "However, If Corporate Resistance Results in the Ordinance Getting Watered Down..."
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- First Look: Chef Jason Wilson's New Miller's Guild
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen