A thousand locals a day walk past the 20-minute line for a latte at Seattle’s original Starbucks store in Pike Place Market, asking themselves how bad they really want that latte.
1912 Pike Place
Seattle, WA 98101
- Mon–Fri 6am–7:30pm
Sat & Sun 6:30am–7:30pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014