A thousand locals a day walk past the 20-minute line for a latte at Seattle’s original Starbucks store in Pike Place Market, asking themselves how bad they really want that latte.
1912 Pike Place
Seattle, WA 98101
- Mon–Fri 6am–7:30pm
Sat & Sun 6:30am–7:30pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."