A thousand locals a day walk past the 20-minute line for a latte at Seattle’s original Starbucks store in Pike Place Market, asking themselves how bad they really want that latte.
1912 Pike Place
Seattle, WA 98101
- Mon–Fri 6am–7:30pm
Sat & Sun 6:30am–7:30pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- Morning Fizz: Transportation Projects Don't Need to Take as Long as They Do
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Best Breakfast Spots
- This Week in Restaurant News: Flames
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die