A thousand locals a day walk past the 20-minute line for a latte at Seattle’s original Starbucks store in Pike Place Market, asking themselves how bad they really want that latte.
1912 Pike Place
Seattle, WA 98101
- Mon–Fri 6am–7:30pm
Sat & Sun 6:30am–7:30pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Trove Opens This Weekend (And Mass Excitement Ensues)
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: Obliviously
- This Week in Happy Hour: Fremont Edition
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Morning Fizz: Mayor Murray Will Propose Car Sharing Expansion
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 11–14