A decidedly techno feel dominates within the gunmetal, grommet-bolted walls and towering ceiling of this shaft of a Belltown gastropub—and there’s a little Wild West thrown in (check the John Wayne movies on the bar TV) for…well, for aesthetic confusion, truth be told. But there’s nothing confusing about Spur’s function for Belltown revelers: It opened as the most urbane watering hole in that well-watered district, offering artisan cocktails (employing boutique liquors, topped with foams, even flamed for effect) and noshes that land somewhere between studiously impressive and extraordinary. Exhibits A and B: butterfish over pea puree with morels; pork belly sliders with mustard and smoked orange marmalade. Spur may be a little hipper than it needs to be, but the food is all substance. No children.
113 Blanchard St
Seattle, WA 98121
- Sun–Thu 5-11; Fri & Sat 5–2
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Bryn Lumsden Will Open Damn the Weather in Pioneer Square
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- This Week In Restaurant News: Big Names, Big News
- Pedestrian Chronicles: Building Bell Street Park
- Best Places to Work in Seattle 2013: The List
- Kurt Timmermeister Is Opening a Shop on Capitol Hill