A decidedly elegant feel dominates within the gun-metal, grommet-bolted walls and towering ceiling of this shaft of a Belltown gastropub: a thinking drinker’s hideaway that’s as comfortable in its skin as anything in Belltown. Artisan cocktails (employing boutique liquors, topped with foams, even flamed for effect) and substantive noshes land somewhere between studiously impressive and extraordinary; noshes like butterfish over pea puree with morels or pork belly sliders with mustard and smoked orange marmalade.
113 Blanchard St
Seattle, WA 98121
- Sun–Thu 5-11; Fri & Sat 5–2
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."
- There Are Two New Faces Behind the Bar at Zig Zag
- Morning Fizz: Council Skeptical of $1.07 Billion Waterfront Project (LIKE); Celis in Bike Gear (DISLIKE)