It’s every sport and then some in this shiny shrine to fried food and televised athletics across from Seattle Center, where 29 TVs—and that’s just the indoor ones—are bound to be broadcasting some sport you follow. (Hint: If it’s not on the 130-inch high-def monster, just tune in on your individual booth TV.)
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
140 Fourth Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- Mon–Thu 11:30–11
Fri & Sat 11:30–1am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Seafood Road Trips
- Oh, NO—La Bête Will Say Farewell in August
- Morning Fizz: Transportation Projects Don't Need to Take as Long as They Do