It’s every sport and then some in this shiny shrine to fried food and televised athletics across from Seattle Center, where 29 TVs—and that’s just the indoor ones—are bound to be broadcasting some sport you follow. (Hint: If it’s not on the 130-inch high-def monster, just tune in on your individual booth TV.)
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
140 Fourth Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- Mon–Thu 11:30–11
Fri & Sat 11:30–1am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- Morning Fizz: Mayor Murray Will Propose Car Sharing Expansion