Pick up a pint of Snoqualmie at your neighborhood gourmet grocery and you'll forget about Häagen-Dazs forever. But the best place to enjoy their ice cream, gelato, and frozen custard is atop a stool at their factory and farm café near Woodinville, where you have a complete picture of Barry and Shahnaz Bettinger's mindful process.
21106 86th Ave SE
Snohomish, WA 98296
- Tue–Sun 11am–7pm
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- First Look: Chef Jason Stratton's Aragona
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- Update: Zara Seattle
- An Eater’s Guide to the Malls
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen
- Behind the Scenes: Seattle Designer Reina Acab of Le Notre
- Morning Fizz: Two Deputy Mayors
- Morning Fizz: Future Salaries