The darkened Capitol Hill tav with the impressive display of taxidermy offers beer, wine, and cocktails to go with a “rustic” pub fare menu. You can expect salted cod fritters as an appetizer; a grilled Gruyère and onion sandwich with jam (add bacon for an extra dollar) as an entree; and a savory bread pudding with an egg from the brunch selection.
332 15th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98112
Sat & Sun 10–3, 4pm–2am
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Morning Fizz: Mayor's Race Fundraising Surprises
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: June 19–25