The darkened Capitol Hill tav with the impressive display of taxidermy offers beer, wine, and cocktails to go with a “rustic” pub fare menu. You can expect salted cod fritters as an appetizer; a grilled Gruyère and onion sandwich with jam (add bacon for an extra dollar) as an entree; and a savory bread pudding with an egg from the brunch selection.
332 15th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98112
- Mon–Fri 4pm–2am
Sat & Sun 10–3, 4pm–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Seafood Road Trips
- Oh, NO—La Bête Will Say Farewell in August
- Morning Fizz: Transportation Projects Don't Need to Take as Long as They Do