The darkened Capitol Hill tav with the impressive display of taxidermy offers beer, wine, and cocktails to go with a “rustic” pub fare menu. You can expect salted cod fritters as an appetizer; a grilled Gruyère and onion sandwich with jam (add bacon for an extra dollar) as an entree; and a savory bread pudding with an egg from the brunch selection.
332 15th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98112
- Mon–Fri 4pm–2am
Sat & Sun 10–3, 4pm–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)