The darkened Capitol Hill tav with the impressive display of taxidermy offers beer, wine, and cocktails to go with a “rustic” pub fare menu. You can expect salted cod fritters as an appetizer; a grilled Gruyère and onion sandwich with jam (add bacon for an extra dollar) as an entree; and a savory bread pudding with an egg from the brunch selection.
332 15th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98112
- Mon–Fri 4pm–2am
Sat & Sun 10–3, 4pm–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: A Special Session for Transportation Funding and Not K-12 Funding?
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Paying for Pronto
- 30 Perfect Day Trips