SkyCity at the Space Needle
Seattle’s most iconic restaurant—by about 600 feet—is not, alas, its most distinguished culinarily, surprise surprise. Still, coming here for its campy narrated elevator ride and its 360 degree-view of the Seattle metropolitan area remains a key bucket-lister for natives and visitors both.
400 Broad St
Seattle, WA 98109
Sat & Sun 9:30–2:45, 5–9:45
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle