Skillet Counter is the latest addition to the family, once again providing great food prepared with care, technique and the best of ingredients, along with the innovative experience Skillet fans have come to expect. The menu offers signature Skillet items and a few new and exciting “counter” additions. Draft beer and keg wine are on tap, accompanied by tasty sweets to round things out.
305 Harrison St
Seattle, WA 98109
- (206) 428-6311
- 8am-8pm daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014