Skillet Counter is the latest addition to the family, once again providing great food prepared with care, technique and the best of ingredients, along with the innovative experience Skillet fans have come to expect. The menu offers signature Skillet items and a few new and exciting “counter” additions. Draft beer and keg wine are on tap, accompanied by tasty sweets to round things out.
305 Harrison St
Seattle, WA 98109
- (206) 428-6311
- 8am-8pm daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- The London Plane: Pretty and Potent
- Hommage (née Book Bindery) Opens This Week
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- Best Breakfast Spots