Skillet Counter is the latest addition to the family, once again providing great food prepared with care, technique and the best of ingredients, along with the innovative experience Skillet fans have come to expect. The menu offers signature Skillet items and a few new and exciting “counter” additions. Draft beer and keg wine are on tap, accompanied by tasty sweets to round things out.
305 Harrison St
Seattle, WA 98109
- (206) 428-6311
- 8am-8pm daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Finally...Seattle Has a Cat Cafe in the Works
- 10 Frightfully Fun Seattle Halloween Events for 2014
- Crazy Pho Cajun Is Coming to the International District
- Morning Fizz: Mayor Murray's Office Spends $26,460 on First-Year Travel
- Here's How Canlis Should Audition Its New Chef
- Morning Fizz: Airing TV Ads in Cities He Doesn't Represent
- Morning Fizz: Microsoft Makes Its GOP Allegiance Clear