Skillet Counter is the latest addition to the family, once again providing great food prepared with care, technique and the best of ingredients, along with the innovative experience Skillet fans have come to expect. The menu offers signature Skillet items and a few new and exciting “counter” additions. Draft beer and keg wine are on tap, accompanied by tasty sweets to round things out.
305 Harrison St
Seattle, WA 98109
- (206) 428-6311
- 8am-8pm daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- Friday Extra Fizz: Sharing Cars, Vacating Alleys, and Restricting Signs
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 6–9
- Morning Fizz: Teachers are in "Open Revolt"
- This Week In Restaurant News: Look, New Projects That Aren't in Pioneer Square!
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- The Working Stiff's Guide to Lunch in the City