Skillet Counter is the latest addition to the family, once again providing great food prepared with care, technique and the best of ingredients, along with the innovative experience Skillet fans have come to expect. The menu offers signature Skillet items and a few new and exciting “counter” additions. Draft beer and keg wine are on tap, accompanied by tasty sweets to round things out.
305 Harrison St
Seattle, WA 98109
- (206) 428-6311
- 8am-8pm daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21