This premier sushi bar features favorites such as the California roll and the tuna roll, as well as the more exotic Bruce Lee roll—comprised of spicy tuna, cucumber, and shrimp tempura, among other things—and the Zig Zag roll.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
5310 Ballard Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98107
- Mon–Thu 4:30–10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale