This premier sushi bar features favorites such as the California roll and the tuna roll, as well as the more exotic Bruce Lee roll—comprised of spicy tuna, cucumber, and shrimp tempura, among other things—and the Zig Zag roll.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
5310 Ballard Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98107
- Mon–Thu 4:30–10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)