This premier sushi bar features favorites such as the California roll and the tuna roll, as well as the more exotic Bruce Lee roll—comprised of spicy tuna, cucumber, and shrimp tempura, among other things—and the Zig Zag roll.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
5310 Ballard Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98107
- Mon–Thu 4:30–10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21