This premier sushi bar features favorites such as the California roll and the tuna roll, as well as the more exotic Bruce Lee roll—comprised of spicy tuna, cucumber, and shrimp tempura, among other things—and the Zig Zag roll.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
5310 Ballard Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98107
- Mon–Thu 4:30–10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."