This premier sushi bar features favorites such as the California roll and the tuna roll, as well as the more exotic Bruce Lee roll—comprised of spicy tuna, cucumber, and shrimp tempura, among other things—and the Zig Zag roll.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
5310 Ballard Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98107
- Mon–Thu 4:30–10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- Oh, NO—La Bête Will Say Farewell in August