Oh yeah, baby…biscuits. The latest culinary craze in Seattle—baked crispy with dense, buttery pastry and stuffed with luscious combos—served from a mostly takeout counter in front of the bakery.
401 Westlake Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- Mon-Fri 7-2; Sat & Sun 9-2
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The New Seattle Breakfast
- An Entire Summer's Worth of Amazing Patios
- A Fiendish Conversation with the Lonely Forest's John Van Deusen
- Morning Fizz: Location by Average Income
- Soundgarden and Pharrell Williams Celebrate the Seahawks with Free NFL Kickoff Concert
- Seattle’s Best Seafood