Oh yeah, baby…biscuits. The latest culinary craze in Seattle—baked crispy with dense, buttery pastry and stuffed with luscious combos—served from a mostly takeout counter in front of the bakery.
401 Westlake Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- Mon-Fri 7-2; Sat & Sun 9-2
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots