Oh yeah, baby…biscuits. The latest culinary craze in Seattle—baked crispy with dense, buttery pastry and stuffed with luscious combos—served from a mostly takeout counter in front of the bakery.
401 Westlake Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- Mon-Fri 7-2; Sat & Sun 9-2
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"