Oh yeah, baby…biscuits. The latest culinary craze in Seattle—baked crispy with dense, buttery pastry and stuffed with luscious combos—served from a mostly takeout counter in front of the bakery.
401 Westlake Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- Mon-Fri 7-2; Sat & Sun 9-2
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014