This little splash of colorful Mexican authenticity brightens a particularly gray patch of Leary Avenue with deep dark moles and notable seafood preparations, reminiscent of owner Kathleen Andersen’s 20 years in Mexico. But the joint’s real distinction is its stunning way with breakfast: entomatadas with eggs and black beans, huevos rancheros, and the city’s best chilaquiles, simmered in green or smoky red salsa and topped with cream and cotija cheese. Great coffee too.
5242 NW Leary Ave
Seattle, WA 98107
- Sun–Thu 8–3, 5–9; Fri & Sat 8–3, 5–10
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Update: Zara Seattle
- Seattle New Year's Eve Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: Keynote Speaker
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- Morning Fizz: "However, If Corporate Resistance Results in the Ordinance Getting Watered Down..."
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- First Look: Chef Jason Wilson's New Miller's Guild
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen