Sharing a space in Melrose Market with artisan cheese shop the Calf and Kid, but hardly in its shadow, this butcher shop not only carries locally sourced meats and charcuterie, there’s even a custom curing room. For those who want to go whole hog (which Rain Shadow also sells) there will soon be classes in meat and butchery.
1531 Melrose Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- 10–7 daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- Morning Fizz: Former Democratic House Member to Run as Republican
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 6–9
- The Pedestrian Chronicles: The Pike-Pine Corridor
- The Working Stiff's Guide to Lunch in the City
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)