To all the hipsters wasting precious barhopping time in line at Molly Moon’s; to all the children watching hordes of others get their ice cream first; and to the parents dealing with said children’s whining about it, take note: Old School Frozen Custard is just a few blocks up Pike. As every Midwest transplant knows, nothing compares to that thick-buttery-creamy, down-on-the-farm taste of custard.
1316 E Pike St
Seattle, WA 98122
- Noon–11 daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"