To all the hipsters wasting precious barhopping time in line at Molly Moon’s; to all the children watching hordes of others get their ice cream first; and to the parents dealing with said children’s whining about it, take note: Old School Frozen Custard is just a few blocks up Pike. As every Midwest transplant knows, nothing compares to that thick-buttery-creamy, down-on-the-farm taste of custard.
1316 E Pike St
Seattle, WA 98122
- Noon–11 daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Best Breakfast Spots
- This Week in Restaurant News: Shot Clocks In
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen