To all the hipsters wasting precious barhopping time in line at Molly Moon’s; to all the children watching hordes of others get their ice cream first; and to the parents dealing with said children’s whining about it, take note: Old School Frozen Custard is just a few blocks up Pike. As every Midwest transplant knows, nothing compares to that thick-buttery-creamy, down-on-the-farm taste of custard.
1316 E Pike St
Seattle, WA 98122
- Noon–11 daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)