To all the hipsters wasting precious barhopping time in line at Molly Moon’s; to all the children watching hordes of others get their ice cream first; and to the parents dealing with said children’s whining about it, take note: Old School Frozen Custard is just a few blocks up Pike. As every Midwest transplant knows, nothing compares to that thick-buttery-creamy, down-on-the-farm taste of custard.
1316 E Pike St
Seattle, WA 98122
- Noon–11 daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21