Bellevue and South Lake Union have taken to this restaurateur’s restaurant with relish—and avocado-tomatillo salsa and tomato-thyme emulsion and…you get the idea. It’s all about globally embellished seafood, presented in creamy surroundings (expense-accounters take note!) in a Bellevue high-rise and Seattle’s Pan Pacific Hotel. The headliner here is the raw bar, featuring noble Hawaiian ahi poke or Olympia oysters, perhaps, which purists will love. But owner John Howie also ranges all over the map to find something-for-everyone preparations—at times, alas, prepared to assembly-line standards.
2121 Terry Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- Mon–Fri 11:30–2:30, 5–10
Sat 5–10; Sun 5–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Morning Fizz: Sawant Won Because...
- Update: Zara Seattle
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- How Margaret Atwood and Heavy Metal Influenced Rob Delaney's New Book
- 16 Bars and Restaurants with Fireplaces
- Morning Fizz: Gay is Passé
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: December 4–10
- Morning Fizz: "We Worry That Many Economic Factors Will Be Overlooked."