Bellevue and South Lake Union have taken to this restaurateur’s restaurant with relish—and avocado-tomatillo salsa and tomato-thyme emulsion and…you get the idea. It’s all about globally embellished seafood, presented in creamy surroundings (expense-accounters take note!) in a Bellevue high-rise and Seattle’s Pan Pacific Hotel. The headliner here is the raw bar, featuring noble Hawaiian ahi poke or Olympia oysters, perhaps, which purists will love. But owner John Howie also ranges all over the map to find something-for-everyone preparations—at times, alas, prepared to assembly-line standards.
205 108th Ave NE, Ste 100
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Mon–Fri 11:30–2:30, 5–10
Sat 5–10; Sun 5–9
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- First Look: Chef Jason Stratton's Aragona
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- Update: Zara Seattle
- An Eater’s Guide to the Malls
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen
- Behind the Scenes: Seattle Designer Reina Acab of Le Notre
- Morning Fizz: Two Deputy Mayors
- Morning Fizz: Future Salaries