You get the Salty’s fixtures—blackened wild salmon, seafood chowder, halibut and chips—plus a picturesque panorama of downtown Seattle and Elliott Bay.
1936 Harbor Avenue. S.W.
Seattle, WA 98126
- Mon–Thu 11:30–2, 5:30–9
Fri 11:30–2, 5–9
Sat 9:30–1, 4:30–9
Sun 9–1:30, 4:30–8:30
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: A Special Session for Transportation Funding and Not K-12 Funding?
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Paying for Pronto
- 30 Perfect Day Trips