You get the Salty’s fixtures—blackened wild salmon, seafood chowder, halibut and chips—plus a picturesque panorama of downtown Seattle and Elliott Bay.
1936 Harbor Avenue. S.W.
Seattle, WA 98126
- Mon–Thu 11:30–2, 5:30–9
Fri 11:30–2, 5–9
Sat 9:30–1, 4:30–9
Sun 9–1:30, 4:30–8:30
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."