You get the Salty’s fixtures—blackened wild salmon, seafood chowder, halibut and chips—plus a picturesque panorama of downtown Seattle and Elliott Bay.
1936 Harbor Avenue. S.W.
Seattle, WA 98126
- Mon–Thu 11:30–2, 5:30–9
Fri 11:30–2, 5–9
Sat 9:30–1, 4:30–9
Sun 9–1:30, 4:30–8:30
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Oh Go Jump in a Lake
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 18–21
- Morning Fizz: City Hall Irony of the Day