You get the Salty’s fixtures—blackened wild salmon, seafood chowder, halibut and chips—plus a picturesque panorama of downtown Seattle and Elliott Bay.
1936 Harbor Avenue. S.W.
Seattle, WA 98126
- Mon–Thu 11:30–2, 5:30–9
Fri 11:30–2, 5–9
Sat 9:30–1, 4:30–9
Sun 9–1:30, 4:30–8:30
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)