You get the Salty’s fixtures—blackened wild salmon, seafood chowder, halibut and chips—plus a picturesque panorama of downtown Seattle and Elliott Bay.
1936 Harbor Avenue. S.W.
Seattle, WA 98126
- Mon–Thu 11:30–2, 5:30–9
Fri 11:30–2, 5–9
Sat 9:30–1, 4:30–9
Sun 9–1:30, 4:30–8:30
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Trouble With Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Downtown's New Elysian Bar Sounds Pretty Damn Great
- Senator Tom Will Not Run for Reelection
- Flour to the People
- This Week in Restaurant News: Expansions, Cocktails, and Fried Chicken
- Morning Fizz: Brawl Averted, Money Not Diverted
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Critic’s Guide to Seattle Restaurant Week 2014